Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales (English) As an Industry Manager, you’ll work with our largest advertisers to provide digital solutions for Sales and Marketing objectives via a variety of Google’s products
Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an online sales, business-development and marketing capacity.
- Experience in building relationships within the media and advertising sectors.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in business development and customer relationships.
- Ability to mentor account managers in an effort to drive their performance.
- Ability to deliver results under deadlines with excellent servicing and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of key Google-related advertising products (Search, Display, Video, Mobile).
Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales. About The Job
As an Industry Manager, you’ll work with our largest advertisers to provide digital solutions for Sales and Marketing objectives via a variety of Google’s products (e.g. Search, Mobile, Display, YouTube). Additionally, you will manage C-level relationships and work closely with our clients to help them grow.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Industry Manager, Large Customer Sales. Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to our customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client’s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analyses and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to clients.
- Structure joint business plans (JBPs) for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves thorough understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and challenges.
- Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.