Information Technology Manager – Toronto, Canada. We are looking for a talented IT Manager who will be a key member of the infrastructure team, responsible for delivery and oversight of IT projects, in alignmen with strategic objectives across our global team.
Information Technology Manager – Toronto, Canada
Our mission at Bayesian Group is to assemble the best minds across Fintech, Digital Assets, A.I., Quant and Behavioural Finance to shift our industry. We are looking for a talented IT Manager who will be a key member of the infrastructure team, responsible for delivery and oversight of IT projects, in alignmen with strategic objectives across our global team.
Information Technology Manager . Key Responsibilities:
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services across our global offices
- Monitor performance and productivity of various tools to provide recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Manage and coordinate regional IT managers and teams to ensure optimal capabilities and seamless integration between globally distributed offices
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
Information Technology Manager. Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in IT operations in a leadership role
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies in different regions of the world
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems both on premise and cloud environments
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
Bayesian Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Information Technology Manager
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.