Information Technology Specialist: Doha, Qatar. We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT specialist to join our growing team.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will use your expertise to monitor and maintain our IT systems. You will focus on specific computer networks, databases, and a system administration.
Under supervision, you will install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment. You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are fully operational.
Information Technology Specialist. Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Install and configure wireless networking equipment
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Information Technology Specialist. Requirements and Qualifications
- University degree
- Industry certifications
- 2+ years of experience in information technology
- Preference given to candidates with the following: CASP, CEH, CISSP, GSEC, GCIH, Sec+, Net+, A+, Cloud+, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, CCDA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MTA.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.