Infrastructure Analyst – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Handle the basics analysis part of the daily operations of the IT Infrastructure to ensure proper implementation of robust and scalable systems that meet the business requirements as per the set IT policies, procedures and service level agreements.
Infrastructure Analyst – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
- Responsible for system administration (manage users’ profiles & integration, managing Office 365 portal and services)
- Manage cloud activities such as: Design and plan cloud resources, implement cloud related projects (hosting, SSO,etc) ,Implement cloud related resources (VMs, SQL, Servers,…etc)
- Managing cloud database infrastructure
- Maintain periodic reporting and dashboards
- Maintain IPT policies (calling permission, type of assets…etc.)
- Implement and maintain call center solution
- Maintain data center hardware and equipment
- Managing backups and updates for on-premise assets
- Respond to data center related incidents
- Maintain company public website (Hosting, Development, Services and Security)
- Maintain software licenses (new licenses, licenses renewal…etc.)
- Manage and develop employee portal (updates & Portal access management)
Infrastructure Analyst / QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
3 to 5 years experience in IT.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.