Infrastructure Engineer – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia .We are looking for Infrastructure Engineer With the Following Qualifications :
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh,
- Nationality: Saudi
- Years of Experience :3+ years of experience in similar position
- Degree:BSc. in Information Technology or any other related field.
- Salary : Negotiable
Infrastructure Engineer – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Perform day-to-day tasks for the systems, which shall include the monitoring, administration, supporting, backup and troubleshooting of such systems and quickly and efficiently diagnosing and solving production problems in the system.
- Provide support to internal and external vendors for project deployment and day to day activities.
- Provide support to hardware team for preventive maintenance and firmware update for servers.
- Reporting on weekly and monthly activities to head of Infrastructure.
- Coordinate and manage change and incidents management.
- Create and update system management and operational documents.
- Designing and performing server, system backup/restore procedures and other recovery processes with the company disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Perform routine audits of systems and software.
- Deployment of approved Microsoft patches
- Notifications of service issues discovered through monitoring and resolution.
- Maintenance of anti-virus software and virus signature profile.
- Monitor data storage thresholds and establish user directories for file management.
Infrastructure Engineer. Competencies and Minimum Experience
- Good understanding about Network, Security.
- Experienced in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Experienced in Patch Management
- Experienced in Microsoft Exchange
- Experienced in File Server
- Experienced in virtualization
- Direct experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems and application architectures
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Ability to read and use the results of mobile code, malicious code, and anti-virus softw
Infrastructure Engineer. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.