Inside Sales Representative: Virginia, USA. We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
Does working for a leading API and data Integration product company for SaaS, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) excites you? Do you look forward to selling and marketing innovative cutting-edge technology products? Do you like working in small teams with a fast pace, sitting on beanbags and brainstorming on the glass board?
If you said yes to the above, come join us… We have been listed as “20 Most Promising M2M companies” by CIO Review magazine and “Top 10 IoT companies” by Silicon Review magazine. We also have been covered by Gartner, MarketsandMarkets, and Forrester in their research on iPaaS. One of our largest customers, Topgolf, has locations at the neck of woods right here in DMV.
Inside Sales Representative. Before you Apply, make sure:
- You have minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing for Software or SaaS products
- Ready to learn new things and work in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- Hard-working, passionate, result-oriented go-getter
Inside Sales Representative. Job Description
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable communicating the product value proposition, handle inbound and outbound leads and work through the sales funnel.
This individual will be responsible for initiating, nurturing and following through the leads from acquisition to close via multiple channels and touchpoints – social media, phone calls, targeted ads, email campaigns, and direct email communication. This person will be working closely with the marketing team and the senior leadership of the sales organization. This role involves some amount of marketing activities in addition to sales.
Being part of a fast-growing software company in the area of cloud, SaaS, iPaaS & the Internet of Things (IoT), you will have ample opportunities to take bigger roles and grow with the company.
Inside Sales Representative. Key responsibilities
Candidates should be able to:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales-ready leads and opportunities from marketing-generated leads and outbound campaigns including cold calling
- Engage and qualify leads to create a pipeline for our Account Executives, resulting in an average of 30-50 meetings per month with prospective clients
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain control of a conversation, objection handling, and qualify the opportunity
- Passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit of the product to the prospective audience
- Ask questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current business processes and how RoboMQ products can help create value
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Inside Sales Representative. Key Skills
SDR, Inside Sales, Sales Development Representative, Prospecting, SaaS Sales, Sales, Inbound Calling, Outbound Calling, Inbound Marketing
Required Experience and Qualifications
The candidates should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment. You will interact with the technical members of the product team as well as the inbound marketing team on a regular basis. You will be a problem solver and must demonstrate a solid background and understanding of marketing, sales, technology, and interpersonal communication and have an aptitude and willingness to learn at a fast pace.
- Proven inside sales experience and track record of over-achieving quota
- Prior experience in content marketing, pre-sales and/or sales activities for software companies
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Express complex technology use cases in simple coherent language
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Aptitude to grasp technology and be comfortable working with technical teams
- A pleasant and charming personality with an ability to engage prospective customers through various medium
- Experience of managing and tracking interactions, lead generation and follow up over email, phone and in-person
- Strong English language skills in verbal and written communication. You should be a concise and coherent storyteller.
- Experience working with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar CRM and other sales and marketing tools and technologies
- Creative, inventive and out-of-box thinker
- Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
- Bachelor’s or a master’s degree preferably in science, humanities, literature or marketing
Inside Sales Representative. Benefits
At RoboMQ, you’ll get
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, award-winning high growth SaaS company
- Competitive salary and performance-linked bonus incentives
- Strong, results-oriented culture
RoboMQ accelerates digital transformation to create a competitive advantage using the best of the breed SaaS, cloud, on-premise apps, and IoT. It’s Connect iPaaS and Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) provide intuitive, UX based API and data integration for the line of business and the technology users.
RoboMQ(www.robomq.io) is an up and coming startup based in McLean, Virginia. We have a vibrant startup culture focused on learning, teamwork and having fun together. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in an environment of creativity, collaboration, and a startup-style office with lounges and free beer!!!
Work Location: McLean, Virginia
Position type: Full time
Compensation: Depending on the experience
RoboMQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.