Insights Analyst – Best Remote Jobs – New York, United States. We’re looking for a talented and assionate Quantitative (Insights) Analyst join their virtual, growing team in the US.
RomAnalytics is an executive search firm that is working on behalf of a full-service market research company that leverages insights to help drive brands forward.
Our client is a team of forward-thinking consultants who pride themselves on being a company where employee development, creativity, and kindness matter.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Quantitative (Insights) Analyst join their virtual, growing team in the US. The role of the Insights Analyst is to participate and manage quantitative research in the Pharma sector to ensure successful completion.
Insights Analyst – New York, United States
The role of the Insights Analyst includes:
• Develop solid working knowledge of a specific client’s business issues and/or competitive landscape
• Serve as the lead contact on projects, support client questions as needed
• Lead and/or conduct key phases of project work from research and survey design through report delivery
• Analyze quantitative data using a variety of techniques and tools (SPSS, R)
• Work closely with senior team leaders, analysts, research teams, clients, field partners, facilities, data management centers, and other external suppliers/partners to assure project accuracy and make sure that things stay on schedule
• Present key insights in a compelling, persuasive fashion
• Uncover insights and draw conclusions that tell a compelling story that will illuminate key ideas as well as help drive strategy and business planning
• Create client deliverables in PowerPoint Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
At least 2 years in market research/business insights
- At least 1 years’ experience in the Pharma industry – oncology experience a plus
- Basic research skills (research design, survey design, understanding and interpreting data)
- Strong storyteller – ability to develop an insightful, succinct and compelling story
- High proficiency in PowerPoint
- Proficient in Excel, Word and SPSS
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while sticking to deadlines and achieving a high-quality output
What is offered:
• Comprehensive benefits program (including medical, dental and vision coverage)
• 401k ROTH program
• Generous vacation policy & Company bonus program
RomAnalytics’ specializes in market insights, data analytics, data engineering, and positions that support insights and analytics; such as sales, marketing and client services.
- Management Consulting
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.