Instructor – Operations – Kuwait City, KW
We have more than 400 technical experts (Instructors, Assessors and Verifiers) focused on developing training curriculum and competence in the areas of HSE, Technical Skills training and Emergency Response and Crisis Management (ERCM).
PTS have successfully delivered projects in USA, UK, Algeria, Nigeria, Romania, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Iraq, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Malaysia and Russia. PTS delivers training at client training centres and sites as well as in our own training centres.
Position: Instructor – Operations
Location: Kuwait, Kuwait Oil Company
Instructor – Operations. Job Role
Petrofac Training Services has a 3-year contract to provide training services to Kuwait Oil Company (KOC). The services will be provided across a range of assets including training centres and on-site locations.
The role of Instructor is to ensure that Kuwaiti national trainers, technicians and engineers receive the skills and knowledge required for them to perform their duties and to assess skills, knowledge and vocational competencies against international best practices and standards.
KOC Operations can be viewed at: https://www.kockw.com/sites/EN/Pages/Profile/Operations/Production.aspx
Instructor – Operations. Job Role Responsibilities
- Instructors shall support the KOC Operations Technical Professional Development Team to deliver training and assessment currently delivered by KOC to Technicians and Graduates, using currently available training hand-outs and materials, in classroom, OJT and Oil Field locations.
- Conduct a full review of all associated training materials, make recommendations and implement updating of all training programs.
- Provide ‘Train the Trainer’ support to KOC existing Instructors through classroom sessions, On the Job training, Job Shadowing, discussions, etc.
- Take an active part reviewing training alignment with future business needs and technical challenges. This includes aligning learning modules and format with any new training facilities within the Company and implementing international accreditation of all programs delivered.
- Support the wider Team and KOC Learning Community in any other Training or Learning & Development initiatives identified for their related Job.
Instructor – Operations. Mandatory Requirements
- Certificate/Diploma in Technical Subject (BTEC, NVQ, HND etc).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas Upstream Gathering Centers Operations, and experience working with major International Oil & Gas Companies
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience of technical training delivery and assessment in classroom, and OJT workplace training environments
- Previous experience of developing, reviewing and upgrading training materials and curriculum
- Current driving license
Instructor – Operations. Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Recognized Assessor and Verifier qualifications
- Exposure to Vocational Qualifications Frameworks (NVQ’s)
- Be capable of working with different cultures, coach and mentor existing staff, and developing good working relationships.
- Needs to have a flexible attitude to all work activities, and be prepared to accept training schedule changes, and to work unsocial hours if required.
- Willingness to travel within client desert locations and gathering centres in Kuwait for work requirements
Instructor – Operations. Package Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to have an in-country full time residential position with tax free income, inclusive of an attractive Base Salary, Accommodation Allowance and a company provided vehicle together with holiday entitlement of 30 calendar days, Flight Allowance and other benefits such as Life and Medical Insurance Cover.
Instructor – Operations. Seniority Level
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Oil & Energy
- Human Resources
Instructor – Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.