Interior Designer Jobs – Muscat, Oman. The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client.
The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback.
The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
Interior Designer Jobs – Muscat, Oman
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with client in order to understand the client’s objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in order to address client’s needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
Interior Designer Jobs . Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree 2 – 3 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.