Internal Auditor Jobs – Doha, Qatar. Audit professional qualifications, e.g. Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor
Internal Audit Plan and Execution
- Prepare all required documents needed to plan & start the audit assignment i.e.
- Commencement Memo, Audit Planning Document (ADP), Risk & Control Matrix (RCM) and
- Audit Program.
- Plan an efficient and effective audit approach and by defining objectives and scope, preparing audit programs to meet those objectives.
- Determine audit procedures to be used including the sampling method and the use of Computer
- Aided Audit Techniques (CAAT).
Internal Auditor Jobs – Doha, Qatar
- Attending and scheduling pre & post audit meetings and preparing the minutes.
- Process understanding – field planning – fieldwork – issue drafting – draft report – closing meeting minutes – finalizing audit reports.
- Conducting detailed audit work by performing substantive tests of details & tests of controls.
- Maintaining proper working papers file (WP)
- Draw and document sound conclusions in the working paper file based on the review of internal controls and details transaction testing.
- Determine if audit findings grant the need for investigation / special review.
- Perform walkthroughs in order to understand current policies, procedures and practices followed, and performed controlled GAP analysis to recommend improvements.
Internal Auditor Jobs . Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Graduate degree preferred
- Audit professional qualifications, e.g. Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor
Internal Auditor Jobs . Minimum Experience
- 5+ years in internal / external audit
- ‘Big 4’ experience is desirable.
- Preferably Bilingual (Arabic and English speaking)
Internal Auditor Jobs . Seniority Level
- Executive Office
Internal Auditor Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.