IsDB Scholarship: Full Scholarship 2020 (UK, Canada, Turkey etc). The Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is a Fully Funding Scholarship Program. The scholarships are available for International Students to Study in World’s top Level Universities Like UK, Oxford, Turkey Etc. IsDB Scholarship is an amazing Opportunity and it Covers your whole Educational, Living and Travel cost.
Both Male and Female Students are Eligible to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Program. Currently, the partnership program is successfully connected with the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, the Queen Mary University of London in the United Kingdom, Copenhagen University in Denmark, McGill University in Canada, and also in Turkey and Morocco.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for International students & youth. You can also apply for other Essay related Opportunities
- Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2020 in UK | Fully Funded – Jobzey.com
- Summer Exchange Program United States (Fully Funded) – Jobzey.com
- DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters & Ph.D 2020 (Fully Funded) – Jobzey.com
- Locations: Different
- Program Level: Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral & Training.
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2020
IsDB Scholarship Programs:
Vocational Education and Training:
A Joint Program with The world academy of Science In Italy
- Applicants should be a citizen of the member countries of the Islamic Development Bank and Muslim
- Applicants must have completed 12 years of education with good grades in main subjects.
- Must not be availing any other scholarships at the application times and during studies.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- Selected applicants will be given scholarships and will study in universities in their own countries. Some
- Applicants might be selected to study in different member countries.
The Scholarship covers:
- Full tuition of the study program.
- Monthly living expenses in accordance with the cost of living the country
- For students selected to study in universities outside of their country, the scholarship will cover
- an economic class air ticket as well (at the start and end of studies)
28 Feb 2020 is the last date to apply for IsDB Scholarship 2020.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application Form, so apply as soon as possible.
To apply for this job please visit isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com.