IT DevOps Engineer. Remote Europe. YOUR POSITIONWe are very excited to announce a new opening in our company for the position of IT DevOps Engineer.
As a successful candidate, you will join a dynamic and international team of talented professionals.
In this position, you will be given an opportunity to apply and acquire new skills and advance your career to new heights.
As an IT DevOps Engineer, you will report directly to the Head of IT Operations and will play an integral part in the operations of our company and our projects.
- Infrastructure design, deployment, and configuration
- Firewalls and Network Security Management
- On-Premise and Cloud infrastructure monitoring and management
- Servers Operating System maintenance
- Create documentation for infrastructure systems
- Active Directory & Network Policies building and maintenance
- Exchange Online, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams setup and administration
- Backup monitoring & management
- Scripting & coding to bypass platforms management UI limitations
- CI/CD management & automation
Join Jobzey for more job opportunities.
IT DevOps Engineer. Remote Europe. YOUR PROFILE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or an equivalent field
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in the management of Windows & Linux OS is a must
- Hands-on experience in virtualization clusters, Docker and Kubernetes, is a must
- Hands-on experience in managing Exchange on-line, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- (Office365) is a must
- Previous experience setting up firewalls and applying network security policies is a must
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS is a major plus
- Previous experience with SQL and NoSQL database is a major plus
- Knowledge of Gitlab and understanding of CI/CD automation is required
- Excellent communication skills & teamwork
- Ability to work multi-tasking within a cross-functional team
- Willing to travel 3-4 times a year for a period up to 2 weeks
- Willing to work periodically off outside normal working hours, on-call duty
IT DevOps Engineer. Remote Europe. YOUR BENEFITS
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package you will be offered:
- Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness scheme
- Relocation support for overseeing employees
- Salary will depend on experience and qualifications
Safebridge is one of the leading international EdTech companies which offers a portfolio of modern digital platforms for e-Assessment, e-Learning and e-Certification in the maritime industry.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities have earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients around the world.
With offices located in Hamburg and Limassol, our dedication to innovation and high level of service provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical workplace. We expect commitment and loyalty, and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration
- Remote applicants will also be considered for this position
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Please send your application to the following:
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
1 Agias Zonis Street.
Contact: HR Department
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high salaries around the world check it
out on our website Jobzey
To apply for this job please visit www.safebridge.net.