IT Project Manager Jobs – Oslo, Norway. Working within a highly skilled and collaborative PMO practice, you will be offered significant opportunity for professional development, progressive responsibility, and growth.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Company: Norway’s largest and most successful IT consultancy and one of the most reputable organisations within the European digital transformation market.
Due to extensive client demand, across both public and private sectors, this IT giant is seeking an experienced and ambitious IT Project Manager to work on some of Norway’s largest ever digital transformation programmes, with a focus on Microsoft Cloud/Modern Workplace solutions, IT infrastructure and Software Development.
Working within a highly skilled and collaborative PMO practice, you will be offered significant opportunity for professional development, progressive responsibility, and growth.
IT Project Manager Jobs – Oslo, Norway
IT Project Manager Jobs. Required Competence:
- Strong experience managing IT & Digital Transformation projects related to Public Cloud, Modern Workplace Applications, Software Development or similar
- Knowledge of project management best practices e.g. Prince2
- Project Management related certifications are an advantage e.g. PMP® Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar
- Experience with the management/responsibility of cost, time & budget related to IT implementation, migration, transformation projects
- Fluent English & Norwegian language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Computer Hardware
- Information Technology
- Project Management
How you match
Microsoft Modern Workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.