IT Service Manager, IT Jobs in Finland As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for general IT service management, efficiency and development of your services and all IT Tool solutions – mainly ServiceNow, but there are also other tools in scope.
IT Service Manager, IT Jobs in Finland
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for general IT service management, efficiency and development of your services and all IT Tool solutions – mainly ServiceNow, but there are also other tools in scope.
Operational service related activities are also part of your role e.g., financial management, service reporting, operational vendor management. You will act as a single point of contact towards the business stakeholders concerning IT tools related topics. The position is located in Helsinki, Finland. You will report to IT Services Lead – IT Delivery Support Services.
IT Service Manager, IT Jobs in Finland. Main responsibilities:
- Ownership of main IT Service Management platform – ServiceNow and other IT tools.
- Ensure services are available and run efficiently and effectively.
- General operational and daily service management.
- Monitor, review and report on service performance within service area.
- Roadmap and strategy of IT tools and solutions.
- Actively seek for further efficiencies, drive harmonization/rationalization and suggest improvement activities within the service area.
- Chair CAB meetings.
- Prepare service area budget and follow-up on actuals and forecasts.
- Manage and follow-up licensing for IT Tools.
- Maintenance and consistency of the service structure within the service area.
IT Service Manager, IT Jobs in Finland. Key requirements:
- An academic degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Solid experience in IT Service Management area.
- ServiceNow experience is an advantage – admin, implementation, development, architecture.
- ITIL V3/V4 foundation certification or similar working experience.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all counterparts.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Experience in financial management (budgets, invoices).
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with multinational teams.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written.
For more information about the position, please contact Pollari & Partners’ consultant Jaana Pollari, +358 400 849 609 or email@example.com.
Interested in joining our Outokumpu team?
We are constantly inspired by stainless steel and excited by its possibilities. If this resonates with you, please send us your application including your CV, cover letter and salary expectation May 10, 2020.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Mining & Metals
- Information Technology
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries.
Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.