IT System / Design Analyst – Bucharest, Romania. Collects requirements, assists external clients in defining functional specifications for proposed services and systems and transforms them into technical specifications.
IT System / Design Analyst. Looking at your daily tasks:
- Collects requirements, assists external clients in defining functional specifications for proposed services and systems and transforms them into technical specifications.
- Participates in the evaluation, design, implementation and implementation of projects and is responsible for providing the technical solution for the IT systems in his / her responsibility based on the business needs of the external clients; assesses the impact of implementing software changes in current IT systems, thinks and implements appropriate technical solutions.
- Produces technical documentation for selection processes: Request for Quotation, Request for Information, Quote Request, Evaluation Criteria Matrix, Integration Plans, Knowledge Transfer Documents, Internal Assessment Document, etc.
- Validates the purpose, the objectives, the detailed technical solution and the estimated effort of the technical solution provided by the internal or external development teams for the IT systems under its responsibility.
- Being actively involved in defining the detail solution, developing / configuring the computer programs under his / her responsibility.
- Provide support for other suppliers / developers during the development phase in order to provide a suitable technical solution.
- Provide support for testing teams to prepare software testing phases to meet the quality criteria of delivered software.
IT System / Design Analyst. What are we looking at:
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- University or IT diploma
- Ability to understand complex technical information
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with at least one database management system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Solid foundation in development processes, best practices and design patterns.
- Fluent in English (both in writing and spoken).
- Very enthusiastic, creative, with the entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to innovate and improve
- Flexibility in handling change
- Capacity to make decisions in a short time
- Develop working relationships with hierarchical superiors and other colleagues based on trust and collaboration
- Combine analytical and design skills with appropriate knowledge of software and hardware technology to define, design, implement, test, implement and modify IT systems.
IT System / Design Analyst. Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel
- Meal Tickets
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.