IT User Support Specialist – Milan, IT. The IT User Support Specialist works as part of a team directed jointly by an IT User Support Supervisor, IT User Support Manager or other technology department leader and the Business Director.
IT User Support Specialist. Description
Position at Italy
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for an IT User Support Specialist to join the Technology Department of our Milan office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The function of the IT User Support Specialist is to provide technology related support in an office environment, including the administration and/or support of technology systems essential to the day to day business operations.
The IT User Support Specialist works as part of a team directed jointly by an IT User Support Supervisor, IT User Support Manager or other technology department leader and the Business Director.
IT User Support Specialist. Duties & Responsibilities
- Computer Hardware and Software support
- Maintains computer hardware asset inventory
- System setups, breakdowns and office moves
- Conference Room Services: Video conferencing, AV setups and take-downs
- PDA support with a focus on enterprise email delivery
- Telephone and voicemail systems support
- Tracking user support requests and system failures
- Escalating more complex issues to advanced support service teams, follow-up and communications to end user
- Proactively interacts with the Helpdesk and local users to identify unreported or repetitive problems
- Performing preventative and routine maintenance
- Procurement of miscellaneous technology supplies
- Coordinating with IT vendors
- Coordinating with other departments
- Work with core IT teams on implementation and support of technology rollouts and projects
- Recognizing and making recommendations to training where opportunities exist to address common support issues
IT User Support Specialist. Skills & Competencies
- Significant knowledge of the Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, settings, limitations, tweaks and maintenance procedures.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016 Suites with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills related to desktop computer hardware and software, demonstrating the ability to quickly resolve moderately complex issues or suggest alternative solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting iOS, Android and Blackberry mobile devices and other PDA’s with a focus on enterprise email delivery.
- Experience working with networked and local printers, scanners, advanced copiers and other hardware peripherals.
- Experience with common law firm tools such as email archiving and document management systems. Experience with Enterprise Vault and Filesite desired.
- Basic understanding of networking devices, cabling and associated troubleshooting.
- Experience with remote access such as Citrix, VPN and Remote Desktop.
- Prior use of a trouble ticket tracking system
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment in order to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Superb customer service skills including the ability to understand both internal and external client needs and expectations provide excellent service and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with all levels of staff, including attorneys, peers and other departments.
- Strong communication skills, including the use of active listening and the ability to convey information clearly in both written and verbal communication.
- Must demonstrate a personal willingness and ability to effectively work in and adapt to a changing environment.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 40 lbs., as necessary for equipment installations, workstation set ups, etc.
IT User Support Specialist. Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Previous experience providing technology support in a professional office environment.
- Italian and English fluency required
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Legal Services
- Law Practice
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.