Java Application Architect (Currently Remote)
- Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Java Application Architect. Company Description
Java Application Architect. Job Description
We are looking for an Architect to work, deploy, and manage backend systems who are passionate about their work and embraces the ideals of the software craftsmanship and Agile development practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides hands-on development
· Architect and design frameworks used by applications that are running on J2EE platform.
· Provide hands-on engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, and Refactoring techniques.
· Create, refactor, and / or implement Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and / or Microservice Architectures.
· Assist with and understand the building of applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on RDBMS such as Oracle and/ or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
· Own the quality of the product, from code architecture to end-user quality.
Java Application Architect (Currently Remote), Atlanta, USA
· Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the short and long-term goals of our applications and architecture.
· Sponsor innovation within your team’s work.
· Articulate context internally for the team and to the larger organization.
· Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommend solutions.
· Provide the technical coaching to get your team to experiment and to solve technical problems in unique ways.
· Organize the accumulated knowledge gained by the team so that all team members have easy access to this body of knowledge.
· Collaborate across business, engineering and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value.
· Lead and participate in the conceptual phases of identifying and solving business problems and initiatives.
· Mentor scrum teams with best DevOps practices.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Java Application Architect. Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
5+ years current experience being a solid contributor to agile software development teams.
Experience successfully working with Developers, Architects and Product Owners to give options for potential solutions.
Successfully delivered software solutions from ideation to production.
8-10+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java, major OO language.
8-10+ years of hands-on experience in engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, and Refactoring techniques.
Experience architecting and designing frameworks to be used by applications that are running on a J2EE platform.
Working knowledge building applications using stored procedures, functions, and triggers on a RDBMS such as Oracle and / or NoSQL DBMS such as MongoDB.
Working knowledge of continuous integration using Maven, Jenkins, Chef, and Artifactory.
Working knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks.
Understands and can implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Exposure to Cloud Environment.
Comfortable working in Linux.
Loves Macintosh Laptops.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.