JD Edwards Business Analyst – Vaughan, ON, Canada. Our client, one of North America’s largest residential home builders, is looking to add a JD Edwards Business Analyst to their growing team in Vaughan, ON.
Our client, one of North America’s largest residential home builders, is looking to add a JD Edwards Business Analyst to their growing team in Vaughan, ON.
Reporting to the Director, Application Services, the JD Edwards Business Analyst will support assigned business applications and business processes relating to Purchasing, Construction, Customer Care and Warranty activities.
Working across our client’s North American operations, this role is involved in the support of their core ERP application suite JDE, and BuildPro. This position is part of the IT Enterprise Services team which helps devise and implement solutions to meet the needs of our client’s stakeholders.
JD Edwards Business Analyst – Vaughan, ON, Canada
What you’ll be doing:
Develop relationships with employees and internal customers who are expert users of the systems
- Leverage application/technology functionality to resolve complex business issues. This includes using out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom-developed functions from previous implementations
- Complete applicable project-related documentation including requirements, design specifications, test plans, test cases and scripts as well as training materials and system admin guides
- Provide end user support for homebuilding related applications and tools
- Perform impact analysis of changes to an application or technology platform
- Manage small to medium-sized solutions such as minor enhancements, reports development and application of hot fixes for existing applications
- Facilitate meetings and training sessions, both online or in person
- Ensure all appropriate Service Levels and quality objectives are met
JD Edwards Business Analyst. What you’ll need to be successful:
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 3-5 years in systems implementation and/or project experience is required
- Experience in any of the following homebuilding business functions is highly desirable: Purchasing, Construction, Warranty, Customer Care, Design Studio.
- Implementation and/or application management experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One, BuildPro, homebuilding and/or other systems and platforms
- Experience interpreting business processes, workflows, and systems to proactively identify solutions or opportunities for application improvements (e.g. utilizing application functionality or improving application system performance)
- Experience in managing and working in a multi-client/multi-division environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with clients, management, and project teams
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning and time management skills
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.