Job in Singapore: Full Stack Engineer. Visa sponsor. About this job
Job in Singapore: Full Stack Engineer. Job description
Real aspirations. Real people. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is a home-grown digital marketplace that’s transforming the experience of finding, financing and owning a home across Southeast Asia.
We’re a community of people enabling real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives. We’re looking for driven individuals with a can-do spirit to join our community of innovators, builders, dreamers and doers; someone who shares our belief that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home.
It’s a bold dream and we need an emboldened team to make it happen. We’re looking for hustlers, for pragmatists, for straight-shooters. We’re looking for people who’ll walk the talk, who’ll roll their sleeves up, who’ll get deep into action. We want people who’ll own it and deliver it. Who’ll #keepitreal and #makeitreal. We’re looking for people to bring their ideas – and passion – to work every day.
So if you want a place where you can be yourself, and where you can make a real difference at the same time, this might be the place for you. If your ‘me’ wants to be part of a ‘we’, then look us up. Come be a part of the Guru team. Our door is open.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
PropertyGuru. Look Forward To Home.
This is what we have done already:
- We have developed 5 property portals with dominant presence in 4 countries
- Our traffic has passed 100 million monthly page views and is increasing fast
- We win prestigious awards for property online portals every year and our web portals always occupy top most visited sites in all 4 countries
What are the typical challenges we face at PropertyGuru?
- We’re dealing with a massive amount of incoming data every day
- We’re dealing with massive traffic (130+M users)
Job in Singapore: Full Stack Engineer. Requirements:
- 5+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or similar web technologies
- Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- Proficient with database design, optimization, and tuning in MySQL
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in PHP frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, or proven ability to learn on the job
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.