Jobs for Operations Analyst: Waterloo, Ontario, CA. As the Operations Analyst, you will work closely with Product Management, Finance, Operations, and IT in order to coordinate the testing
Transform the way the world runs networks
Jobs for Operations Analyst. The Opportunity
As the Operations Analyst, you will work closely with Product Management, Finance, Operations, and IT in order to coordinate the testing and implementation of new products so that they can be processed and sold efficiently. When not working on the implementation of products, you will support the KPIs and help drive operational improvement within Manufacturing.
This position will be responsible for the implementation of product and pricing that align and support all the product strategies, enabling sales growth and operational efficiencies.
Jobs for Operations Analyst. The Job
- Operationalize new product and pricing initiatives
- Implement product and pricing
- Report KPIs and metrics
- Act as a change agent, adoption of process, and get buy-in from the organization
Jobs for Operations Analyst.What Skills You Bring
- Strong project management practices with the ability to turn and execute pricing project and initiatives into new realities
- Ability to handle ambiguity, change, and evolution
- Ability to solve complex business problems that may require analysis, interpretation, and integration of issues, systems, new pricing approaches and/or providing input and recommendations to various existing product offerings and pricing processes
- Project management and delivery; planning and co-ordinating various deadlines and achieving them
- Strong analytical skills to drive data-based decisions
- Experience and strong ability to work on cross functional initiatives with diverse teams, possibly geographical dispersed
- Experience using SAP, Salesforce/SFDC, JIRA
- New product introduction process (hardware, software and services)
- Understanding of the Quote to Order and Order to Cash processes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- University or College graduate in Business, Finance, or Engineering preferred
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
Jobs for Operations Analyst. What You Can Expect from Us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities (role-dependent)
Sandvine Applicant Data Protection Authorization
Thank you for your interest in Sandvine. In order to consider you for possible employment with Sandvine, we need to collect and process some of your personal data. Please read the following Sandvine Data Protection Authorization and provide your consent to collect and process your personal information for employment consideration. Your data will be retained by Sandvine in our global recruitment system located in Canada for a period of five years.
The information you are submitting to Sandvine is considered personal information and may be protected by worldwide data protection laws, including but not limited to the Canadian PIPEDA and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Sandvine takes data privacy compliance very seriously and is committed to compliance with all applicable privacy laws.
Sandvine requires your permission to collect, process, use, store, and share your personal information, as well as transfer this information to our recruitment system. Sandvine will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with or to third parties for their personal use without your consent.
Access to your data will be strictly limited to Sandvine’s Staffing Operations, Recruitment Personnel, Sandvine Hiring Managers, and relevant employees selected to conduct employment interviews. Any individual requiring access to your personal data as part of his/her job responsibilities is trained on data privacy laws and held accountable for compliance.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this authorization, including providing consent to collect your personal data for the purpose of potential employment or an internship with Sandvine. We will not be able to accept applications otherwise. #Jobs for Operations Analyst
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.