Jobs for Operations Manager: Business Development and Operations Manager-Memphis, USA. Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Veryable Company Location Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Are you an energetic, growth-oriented leader seeking to apply those skills in a meaningful career at one of the hottest startups in the industry?
Veryable is seeking a driven, conscientious professional to join our rapidly-growing Memphis team as a Business Development and Operations Manager.
In this role, you will interact with decision-makers and key players in manufacturing & distribution organizations, effectively communicating the value of Veryable’s innovative technology within their organization.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and establish themselves as a trusted advisor to our target audience.
Your primary objective will be to drive business development, account retention, and revenue growth in our Memphis market in accordance to the strategic plan through persistence, drive, and impactful communication of Veryable’s cutting edge technology.
Jobs for Operations Manager. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop target lists, build brand awareness and initiate/maintain relationships with clients through various forms of communication (cold calls, email campaigns, social media)
- Manage CRM and identify scalable ways to generate interest and attract clients
- Conduct presentations to potential clients, persuasively educating them on the value of using Veryable’s platform
- Leverage a variety of tools including LinkedIn (Sales Navigator), Hubspot, etc. to manage the business development process
- Conduct site visits and consultations to cultivate strategic accounts and partnerships;
- Maintain compliance with operational and business development metrics;
- Create strategic roadmaps to onboard new clients and establish benchmarks for their success with Veryable
- Conduct market research to stay current on industry and market trends and tailor approach to remain competitive
- Provide a product-market fit feedback loop into the product management
- Collaborate with regional team to deliver maximum value, execute team goals, and grow Veryable’s Memphis footprint
Jobs for Operations Manager. Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years experience in business development
- Desire to work in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Strong analytical skills, e.g., excel modeling, etc.
- The ability to manage a workflow, receive coaching, and operate in a collaborative environment
- Previous experience within a SaaS, Account Management, or Operations environment
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Jobs for Operations Manager. Seniority Level
- Logistics & Supply Chain
Jobs for Operations Manager. Job Functions
- Business Development
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.