Join our Talent Community – Remote – United States. EPG partners with pharmaceutical, life science, and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
Envision Pharma Group (EPG) is on the lookout for great talent in medical communications and publications planning. Whether you’re an active job seeker or passively considering your next career move, we’d love to start the conversation as we pipeline a rock star team for future openings.
Opportunities can be remote for candidates with pharmaceutical agency experience. Our entry-level roles, Associate Medical Writer and Associate Medical Editor, typically require working from one of our offices, either Philadelphia, Fairfield, CT, or Warren, NJ.
EPG partners with pharmaceutical, life science, and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our values of Together, Courage, Create Value, Respect, Humility, and Trust reflect our Envision philosophy, where our people are integral to our success. As an employee-owned company, our colleagues have the opportunity to invest in our mission and share in our continual achievements.
Join our Talent Community – Remote – United States
Opportunities typically include what you can see listed below, along with HEOR, Market Access, and Digital positions:
- Scientific/Medical Writing: Associate Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Associate Scientific Director, and Scientific Director
- Account Management/Client Solutions: Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, and Account Director
- Project Management: Program Assistant, Program Coordinator, and Program Manager
- Creative Services: Front-end Developer, Presentation Designer, Senior Presentation Designer, Presentation Design Lead, Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Design Lead
- Editorial: Associate Medical Editor, Medical Editor, or Senior Medical Editor. The US Editorial team is office-based in either Philadelphia, Fairfield, CT or Warren, NJ.
Join our Talent Community. Who you are:
- Experienced in a publication planning agency/medical communications firm, or a recent life sciences graduate with demonstrable passion for writing – and a keen eye for detail across scientific content and editorial standards
- You go after big dreams, you’re passionate, entrepreneurial, and take pride in the work you do
- A true team player that realizes we’re all in this together
- You thrive in a fast-paced culture as an analytical thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver
Join our Talent Community. Who we are:
- Driven by evidence, enabled by technology, EPG is a global leader in the medical affairs space. Our purpose-built software and scientific solutions make us a unique partner to the industry
- Envision Scientific Solutions (ESS) is a full-service global medical strategy and communications agency. ESS helps medical affairs teams to manage projects, publications, information, and data effectively and efficiently
- An employee owned-company growing by 25% year after year
- Passionate about science and sharing compelling data
- Learn more at envisionpharmagroup.com/working-here
Join our Talent Community. What you’ll get:
- Career growth and mentorship
- Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
- 401(k) with generous company match (and it vests immediately!)
- Flexible/remote working arrangements
- Opportunity to participate in stock options
- Company-sponsored events
Join our Talent Community
If you want to develop your career, have the opportunity for a real stake in the business, and have some fun along the way, we invite you to join our Talent Community. Our Talent Acquisition team will schedule an exploratory call, if there is a potential fit. Make your mark at Envision Pharma Group and advance your career while owning a share of our success!
NO AGENCY INQUIRIES please.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.