Junior Accountant Jobs – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Perform the day to day processing of accounts transactions to ensure that company finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Maintain and control the GL accounts and accounting transactions as per the IFRS standards for the business unit.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Accountant/ Chief Accountant during annual audit processes.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Accountant/ Chief Accountant in the quarterly forecasting, annual budget and the monthly management reporting.
Junior Accountant Jobs – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts transactions to ensure that company finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Assist the Senior Accountant/ Chief Accountant with the monthly and year end operations of the accounting department including budget review and analysis.
- Perform the processing and recording of AP transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursement are paid accurately and in accordance with finance policies and procedures.
- Managing the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with the team to ensure that revenues and receivable are reconciled with Salesforce data at any given time.
- Junior Accountant Jobs. Review expense coding to ensure compliance on a monthly basis.
- Perform the processing of functional and benefits expenses allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciations and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/ forecast to actual variance reports per department.
- Perform general accounts and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Junior Accountant Jobs. Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance and interim financial reporting.
- Process Invoices, Debit Memos to invoice or re-invoice for any adjustment on restocking fees, currency issues, transferring commissions/fees and co-op salary to our agent, correction to original invoice, and transferring goods between customers.
- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns and other charge backs to customer accounts timely and accurately. The expectation is that postings occur the same day or next day.
- Junior Accountant Jobs. Maintaining thorough, well organized accounts receivable customer files by scanning documents into DOS and sorting and filing by customer.
Junior Accountant Jobst. Job Requirements
Bachelor in Accounting degree or related finance field with an MBA in Finance and/ or CPA preferred.
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Junior Accountant Jobs. Computer Skills
Oracle 12, Excel, Hyperion
Strong communication skills in English language is required. Arabic is a plus.
- Oil & Energy
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.