Junior Analyst – London, United Kingdom. Informa Global Markets, part of the international Informa group, is the global source for independent, actionable intelligence on credit, rates and foreign exchange markets.
Informa Global Markets is looking for a Junior Analyst to join its growing European Credit team. The role involves publishing real time updates on new bond issues from first rumour through to pricing in addition to undertaking related database maintenance tasks and the production of data-derived reports and graphics.
Other aspects of the role include assisting with the creation of various daily and weekly reports for our credit clients, while also working with senior members of the credit team on the production of additional content initiatives across all fixed income disciplines as necessary.
The ideal applicant should be enthusiastic and willing to learn, work well within a team as well as independently and be confident conducting client outreach to gain key market insights.
Junior Analyst – London, United Kingdom
- Collecting various data sets and the generation of associated reports to form part of Informa Global Market’s credit offering
- Efficiently and accurately publishing deal terms and conditions, legal notices and other public capital markets announcements
- Reaching out to clients to discuss rumoured supply, price talk, book build, distribution and reception
- Contributing to the production of Informa Global Market’s credit reports and other credit initiatives during the European time zone
- Sourcing and sharing information/content across other desks within the Credit suite where required
- Further developing and maintaining a regional contact base, cultivating sources from both sell and buy-side communities
- Eventually contributing to pre and post-launch analysis of major deals utilising timely and accurate market derived information (rumours, price talk, book-build and relative value analysis)
Junior Analyst. Key Requirements:
- Degree qualified (flexible on specialisation)
- Interest in Financial Markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport well
Junior Analyst. Why work for Informa?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Fabulous new office in Central London with views of Central London, onsite gym and a variety of restaurants and amenities nearby
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and services
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options – become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Junior Analyst. Seniority Level
- Information Services
- Financial Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.