Junior Business Analyst Australia – Sydney. If you’re smart, innovative and enthusiastic with a passion to learn new things and work directly with clients in a hands-on way, we are looking for you.
Junior Business Analyst Australia – Customer Service and Software Implementation Specialists
Seeking to a career path that involves a dynamic and successful international software business?
Interested in joining a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and working with customers to implement industry leading software using the latest tools and technologies such as Windows 10, SQL Server and the Microsoft .Net (4.8+) platform?
Want to see the results of your efforts at some of the largest financial institutions in Oceania and the Asia Pacific region? Looking for a flexible working environment that respects the work/life balance?
Junior Business Analyst Australia – Sydney
If you’re smart, innovative and enthusiastic with a passion to learn new things and work directly with clients in a hands-on way, we are looking for you.
Get ready to be challenged! Specialising in niche software solutions for the financial services industry, TAO Solutions is the premier vendor within Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific’s structured finance, asset origination and servicing markets.
We offer a unique and fantastic opportunity to join a successful, entrepreneurial company with its recently established Asia Pacific headquarters located near Sydney’s Circular Quay, with close proximity to all forms of transportation.
Rise to the challenge and directly contribute to the success of our business, products and clients. Work hard in a fast-paced informal environment and experience the rewards of accomplishment and creative freedom that only a fintech company can provide.
TAO Solutions was established in 2009 and is privately owned with its headquarters in Toronto Canada. With a team of 50+, we are an Agile development shop priding ourselves on our ambition, problem solving skills, innovation, self-organization, and the production of quality software applications.
We work in an open office environment and are in constant collaboration and communication with each other. Further information on our business, products and services can be found at https://taosolutions.com.au/
Junior Business Analyst Australia. Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work directly with clients at all levels to plan, execute, and support all activities during a client implementation project for our proprietary software products
· Provide business process subject matter guidance and assistance to all team members using industry best-practices
· Work on- and off-site with clients (both domestically and internationally) to provide implementation consulting and training of end-users
· Proactively participate and engage with developers and architects, designing specifications to enhance all products with client feedback
· Assist in the daily management and administration of internal and external project mandates
· Assist developers and quality assurance group in the QA process to produce high quality products that meet client and internal specifications and technical standards
· Meet critical project deadlines
· Provide post-implementation support to clients as required
Junior Business Analyst Australia. Technical Qualifications
· Understanding of Microsoft technologies from a client and server perspective
· Experience with MS-SQL Server and/or database structures and principles
· Experience with Reporting Services would be an asset
· Experience with the software/systems development life cycle
· Understanding of Project Management Principles
· Experience with Kanban methodology and tools would be an asset
Junior Business Analyst Australia. Education & Experience Requirements
· Exceptional communication skills, and experience working with external clients on a face-to-face basis is required, with the ability to present to and train groups of people in a clear and concise manner, at all levels of an organization strongly preferred
· Circa 2-3 years of experience in business analysis and/or application support with exposure to large-scale enterprise software implementations required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or Applied Science is preferred
· PMP certification or CFA designation would be assets
· Understanding of mortgage lending, retail banking, accounting principles, securitisation and/or capital markets is preferred
· Self-starter with initiative who can work autonomously in an agile software environment
Compensation is flexible and will exceed expectations for the right candidates.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Junior Business Analyst Australia. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Customer Service
Junior Business Analyst Australia
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.