Junior Data Engineer – Berlin, Deutschland. As a (Junior) Data Engineer you will help build up a top-notch data platform to democratise data among data savvy end users.
WE ARE LENDICO
The team at Lendico stands for combining sophisticated technology, in-depth finance understanding, and years of experience with streamlined processes and the courage to explore new things. We’re better – and that is not only valued by our customers but also recognized with multiple awards by the finance industry.
Junior Data Engineer – Berlin, Deutschland
ING & Lendico
With ING on our side, we focus on what we do best: offer financing solutions for small and medium sized companies – fast, straightforward, inexpensive.
For the past 50 years, ING has proved in Germany that they are different. We’re doing the same – just not quite as long. That’s why we are convinced that ING’s corporate strategy in Germany and Lendico’s digital, very efficient business model complement each other well and that together we can grow faster.
Junior Data Engineer. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
As a (Junior) Data Engineer you will help build up a top-notch data platform to democratise data among data savvy end users. Working with analysts, engineers and other stakeholders, you will play a key role in facilitating their data needs and help translating data to insights. In detail, your responsibilities include:
- Assist building our new data platform from scratch to facilitate all the data needs of the company
- Challenge the status quo and push changes to bring Lendico to the next level
- Designing and developing robust data pipelines to connect all data sources
- Building data products and tools to make stakeholders’ lives easier and automate manual and repetitive tasks
- Being part of a self-organized multinational BI team (7 people, 7 nationalities)
Junior Data Engineer. YOUR PROFILE
- Initial experience in the Fintech area or a strong interest in the fintech domain
- Proficient in Python & SQL (open-source is a big plus)
- Familiar with the use of workflow engines such as Airflow or Luigi
- Experience in building data lake & data warehouse infrastructure
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services (ideally Azure)
- Experience with Docker and how to dockerize software
- Having passion to create something from nothing and shaping your department with your peers resonates with your values
- Making a difference and raising the bar in our team is a big part of your mindset
Junior Data Engineer. WHAT WE OFFER
- An unlimited contract
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- Extensive opportunities for personal and professional growth
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- An easily accessible and modern workplace
- Various benefits, from BVG-Ticket (AB) to further education budget to lunch subsidies
- Regular get-togethers, team-building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical start-up perks: soft drinks and snacks for free, language classes for German and English, company pension scheme, etc.
- Financial Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.