Junior Interior Designer – Toronto, Canada. Join Us! Award-winning U31 is looking for a super creative, self-motivated junior interior designer to join our team/culture;
someone who possesses 2-3 years experience of working in an interior design studio. If you are passionate and eager to be challenged in a stimulating environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Junior Interior Designer – Toronto, Canada
We’re interested in a person with the following qualities/skills:
- Responsible, self-directed and highly motivated
- Has a strong grasp of space planning and design
- Proficient in AutoCAD & Sketchup and a familiarity with Revit, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with local interior design practices/codes
- Possesses a strong work ethic
Only qualified interior designers will be considered. Please submit a cover letter, resume and a small portfolio sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone enquiries please.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.