Lingel Learning | Certified Moodle Partner
Junior Moodle Developer/Support Specialist – Work From Home – Canada. We are looking for a Junior Moodle Developer / Support Specialist who is ready to move to the next level. If you enjoy a challenge, and are driven by curiosity and results, this may be the most rewarding job you’ve ever had.
Junior Moodle Developer/Support Specialist – Work From Home – Canada
Lingel Learning is a Certified Moodle Partner and leading provider of eLearning solutions. We provide Course Development, Training, Moodle Hosting and development to clients in Education, Corporate Training, Healthcare and Government in North America and Australia.
You will work from a home office environment. The position is based remotely with no relocation required. We are a young and dynamic organisation that will put you in the driver seat and give you a chance to learn fast and contribute to our growth and our brand.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- 1 year of experience in Moodle and/or PHP development
- 1 year of Moodle administration experience
- Understanding of how to create and customise Moodle plugins
- Understanding of how Moodle integrates with other applications
- Knowledge of LAMP stack development
- Knowledge of GIT (version control)
- Customer service skills and strong written and verbal communications.
- Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment
Junior Moodle Developer/Support Specialist. What we will offer you:
- Respond to helpdesk tickets and troubleshoot user support issues
- Monitor and update the status of requests for assistance received through our ticketing system in a timely manner
- Technical troubleshooting and issue documentation
- Work closely with Senior Moodle Developers and have a willingness to learn and grow your Moodle development skills.
Junior Moodle Developer/Support Specialist.What we will offer you:
- Competitive rates
- Training and development
- Work with a great team based in Canada and Australia
To be successful you will be hard working, driven and ready to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Location: Telecommute (Work from home)
Please note this position is only for Canandian residents.
- Information Technology
Junior Moodle Developer/Support Specialist
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.