Junior Project Manager – Berlin, Germany . The key focus is on project management, supporting the senior management in the development and execution of solar energy projects and related deals primarily in Europe (Italian and Spanish markets).
Junior Project Manager – Berlin, Germany
Your primary duties will require working closely with affiliate companies of the group, investors, management, business partners, subcontractors, and external advisors.
Junior Project Manager . Responsibilities
- Track project progress regularly, including the review of all project documentation and contractual agreements as well as develop status reports to management, so as to ensure the projects are developed following bankability standards, on-time and within budget.
- Provide assistance with respect to the development activities performed by local subcontractors, as well as monitor their performance.
- Keep track of all costs and expenses incurred at the project companies’ level and produce reports to the management and accounting department accordingly.
- Assess in collaboration with the management of the technical and financial feasibility of new project opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date regarding the applicable regulatory framework in all target markets and conduct ad-hoc researches as required.
Junior Project Manager . Position Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Must-Have: knowledge in the field of renewable energies, preferably in solar energy and/or experience in project management.
- Good analytical thinking with the ability to structure a complex work environment and work independently with little direct oversight.
- Goal and solution-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills, a high degree of flexibility and the ability to work in an environment is important.
- A proficient level of English and Italian language is required. Good command of the Spanish language is an advantage.
- Advance skills in MS Office (incl. MS Project). Knowledge of PV Sol 5.5 and/or Solar Gis / AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
Junior Project Manager . Seniority Level
- Renewables & Environment
- Project Management
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.