Junior SPA Analyst – Amsterdam, Netherlands . Are you a proactive, dynamic and driven analyst, ready to take the first or next step in your real estate career? We are looking for a Junior Analyst to join our Strategy, Planning & Analysis (SP&A) team.
This Amsterdam-based team is responsible for in-depth analysis on the stabilized business. You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team, working alongside colleagues from all over the world.
You’ll report to the Head of SP&A, as we build on our pan-European portfolio and consolidate our position as the market leader in last mile real estate.
Junior SPA Analyst – Amsterdam, Netherlands
This is a brand-new role, starting from the ground up, so there’s an exceptional opportunity to build and shape your own position as you grow your professional experience.
Under the leadership of experienced senior colleagues, you’ll work on various in-depth analyses and create the strong market knowledge we need to help our business grow.
You’ll work alongside our international team, helping drive our premium asset portfolio, and join us on our journey as we develop best-in-class tools and dashboards.
As a member of SP&A, you will be part of the core team responsible for optimizing portfolio performance and reporting to our shareholder.
With a strong commercial market and real estate knowledge, the SP&A team acts as a sparring partner and strategic advisor to stakeholders including our senior leadership team, Finance and IT departments, country heads and asset managers.
Junior SPA Analyst. Working at Mileway
Mileway launched in September 2019, which puts you among the first hires who get to shape the way we do things around here.
We may be young, but with a portfolio stretching across Europe, an international, go-getting team, and growth plans that match our ambition, we have some big shoes to fill. To get there, we live our values: Drive, Trust, Grow, Together.
We offer an opportunity you simply won’t find anywhere else. Mileway is primed for explosive growth, and by joining us in our very first year of business, you can be there on the ground.
Your home base will be our office in the heart of Amsterdam’s Zuidas business district, where there’s fast public transport links to the city centre, Schiphol airport, and beyond. There are opportunities to work from our international offices, too.
We’ll equip you with a state-of-the-art technology package that helps you keep in touch, wherever you are. That doesn’t mean we need you 24/7.
We expect you’ll work hard and also that you’ll need some downtime. Respect for your personal life is key to keeping our team happy and our batteries charged.
Junior SPA Analyst. What you’ll do
- Assist in the preparation, review and presentation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial models & tools in order to assess asset management initiatives and track performance vs business plan;
- Track and report operational KPIs per country and report on an aggregated European level;
- Perform in-depth asset- and portfolio-level analysis (leasing, Capex, NOI, etc.) and prepare high-quality reporting on past, current and projected performance
- Learn the systems used to manage and track the portfolio performance (Yardi, Tableau, Excel, banking systems, etc.). Support us with optimizing systems and processes.
- Assist in handling ad hoc queries on asset and portfolio performance from different stakeholders such as investors, lenders, asset managers and the board.
Junior SPA Analyst. What you’ll bring
- Up to three years’ experience in a relevant area, ideally in private equity or asset management, and preferably with a focus on real estate
- Junior SPA Analyst. A strong academic background (Bachelor’s degree) in a relevant area, for example in Finance or Real Estate studies
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets (Excel). Your head for data means you can digitize and track new information and take it all in your stride.
- Commercial mindset and great communication skills. You understand the numbers and you can explain to others what they mean.
- Junior SPA Analyst. Superb interpersonal skills. You’re a team player who thrives in our fast-paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively. You have a knack for building relationships across all areas within a fast-paced environment
- Your excellent problem-solving skills. You know how to solve problems and have the tenacity to get things done
- Outstanding command of English. Additional language skills are a plus.
Junior SPA Analyst. Seniority Level
- Real Estate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.