Junior Technical Support Consultant – Sydney, Australia . Interested in working in a self-driven and high-performing environment?
While putting exciting and innovative enterprise software concepts into action, 8Common is a high-performing, product-driven company paired with a smart sense of entrepreneurialism. 8Common identifies, acquires and nurtures high potential businesses capable of startup agility and SaaS delivery.
Junior Technical Support Consultant – Sydney, Australia
At 8Common, a creative, innovative and passionate employee will be given an exciting opportunity to take up the role of Junior Customer Support Advocate and be a part of our self-driven cultured team.
The Junior Customer Support Advocate role is a right of passage into more senior roles within the 8Common Team. 80% of the current 8Common (non-development) team, including Head of Implementation, Head of Product and Chief Operations Officer, started in the Junior Customer Support Advocate role.
This role will be strongly focused on resolving support tickets within agreed SLAs and ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction with support tickets worked on.
Junior Technical Support Consultant. Role Responsibilities:
- Provision of level 1-2 Helpdesk support to our customers;
- Clearly document and effectively prioritise customer requests into Freshdesk;
- Escalation of issues to Product Team as required;
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues to SLAs.
Junior Technical Support Consultant. Skills & Requirements:
- Australian Citizenship (required for government security clearances);
- Technical aptitude and some experience having learnt new IT products and systems;
- Enthusiastic and keen-to-learn attitude;
- Good people, relationship building skills and good team spirit;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good time and organisational skills;
- A strong work ethic and able to work independently with minimal direction;
- Strong written and spoken English.
Junior Technical Support Consultant. Nice to have Experiences:
- Accounting Skills (A/R, A/P, ERP);
- Experienced working in a self-driven environment;
- Leadership skills;
- Negotiation Skills.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.