Lead Data Architect – Berlin, Germany. Visa sponsor. About this job
Lead Data Architect . Job description
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
Lead Data Architect . Job Description
Your mission statement: Lead our data platform and teams to maturity and ensure correct, complete and reliable flow of data to internal systems and data consumers
Join Jobzey for more job opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Manage teams of data engineers and devops specialists
- Own the internal data technology stack and end-user tooling
- Enhance, monitor and maintain our cloud based data platforms
- Lead all efforts to process, clean and structure unstructured data
- Manage stakeholder requirements, expectations and task pipelines
- Manage external software and tool vendors as well as data partners
- Understand and manage all efforts for a scalable and efficient data pipeline
- Ensure usage of state of the art data modelling and processing methodologies
- Establish standards to make data accessible while maintaining data security
What you’ll bring
- Positive can-do leadership attitude that empowers the team to deliver value
- A strong desire to understand the technology but also the business and impact of data on it
- The ability to structure and organize work across cross-functional teams
- Proven background in working with business stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for improvement of the status quo, employees, tools and processes
- 6+ years Experience in data engineering and architecture, big-data is a plus
- 3+ years Experience in leading a team of Data Engineers or Data specialists
- Fluent in English. German skills are a plus
- Required experience: AWS (DMS, Glue, S3, Redshift, RDS Mysql, Postgres)
Ideally also with: Python, Talend, Tableau, Redash, Django, Jenkins, Java, Jira
What will you get?
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
- German Language courses for free, in the office
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Nur Süzen is looking forward to your application.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.