Lead Software Development Engineer – Dublin, IE. We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
Lead Software Development Engineer – Dublin, IE
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Software Development Engineer
Lead Software Development Engineer. Overview
- Been the victim of credit card fraud and thought, “Vengeance!” Yeah, we get it.
- Want to feel your spine tingle by thwarting credit card fraudsters across the globe?
- Interested in creating “That’s the stuff!” software for combating scammers?
The Transaction Security team develops new products for Mastercard’s fraud prevention platform. We protect cardholders / card issuers and aim to eradicate credit card fraud. Our industry-leading bastion of defense processes billions of transactions per month with execution times literally 10X faster than you can blink. The Consultant Software Engineer will play a critical role in creating new product functionality within this platform including world-class backend and consumer-facing features.
Lead Software Development Engineer. Role
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform.
- Provide technical leadership to ensure effective delivery of software capabilities.
- Contribute to the planning and development of software solutions.
- Perform code reviews of co-worker’s deliverables to ensure best practices.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members.
Lead Software Development Engineer. All About You
- Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative (cf. “Bob Sutton, 2007”).
- Expert organizational and communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Expert in Java & Angular development, design patterns, unit testing, debugging
- Expert level of experience employing agile development strategies and ceremonies.
- Strong knowledge of 12-factor strategies, Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry
- Experience of message queues, microservice architecture and cloud native app
development is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent degree / work experience.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Financial Services
- Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.