Lead Solution Architect – Toronto, CA
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
Lead Solution Architect. Job Description
As a Lead, Solution Architect you will lead Architecture for key CPP Investments enterprise systems and programs. He or she will often be involved at every phase of the project lifecycle from intake through delivery and will be considered one of the leadership team members that have primary responsibility that the solution aligns with enterprise vision and architecture strategy.
The Solution Architect will collaborate with key stakeholders and other enterprise architects to define the solution architecture. He or she must be able to work collaboratively with business executives, senior IT management, project teams, planning functions and other architecture professionals.
- Lead Enterprise-wide programs and ensure alignment of cross program IT strategy and planning with company’s goals
- Provide leadership on enterprise technologies and platforms such as portals, workflow, SOA, caching, middleware frameworks (Java, Python), etc.
- Function as a trusted technical advisor that collaborates with both business and technical stakeholders, sets direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts to drive optimum solutions
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and principles to deliver solution with high performance, agility, reuse, etc.
- Deliver collaborative architecture decisions for the technical infrastructure and application environments; facilitate and contribute to architecture decisions for the business and information environments.
Lead Solution Architect. Qualifications
- University Degree
- 7+ years experience as an architect, in an enterprise Java/Python technology environment.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing and implementing high volume, high availability systems, complex enterprise wide projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple architecture domains
- Experience with Cloud/AWS, SOA (REST API, JSON), AngularJS, GraphQL, Docker, Microservices, Middleware (Java, Python), Security and other ledge edge technologies
- Lead Solution Architect. Experience with Charles River Development IMS (Investment management solution) is big plus
- Strong hands-on background with SDLC, with Test driven development practices
- Knowledge of Agile approaches to software development and able to put key Agile principles into practice to deliver solution incrementally
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a faced-paced environment
- Lead Solution Architect. Knowledge of architecture development methodology (ADM) and frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman, etc. is preferred
- Proof of active AWS Solution Architect Associate, Professional or specialty-track certification desired
- Demonstrated ability to easily deal with both abstract and concrete concepts and be able to reconcile them for the appropriate audience and context preferred
- Proven ability to maintain both a strategic long-term outlook and enterprise perspective, while also supporting tangible, business-driven and IT-delivered solutions.
- Quickly understand organizational dynamics and management priorities, and to be able to work effectively in a fast paced, results driven company.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation, negotiation, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Exemplifies our Guiding Principles of partnership, integrity and high performance
Lead Solution Architect. Additional Information
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on Linkedin.
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Lead Solution Architect. Disclaimer
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us.
Lead Solution Architect. Seniority Level
- Financial Services
- Investment Banking
- Investment Management
- Information Technology
Lead, Solution Architect – Toronto, CA
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.