Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Prague, Czech Republic . We are looking for a reliable and experienced full-time legal assistant/paralegal to help the JetBrains legal team sail smoothly through the waters of a busy legal team.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Prague, Czech Republic
You will be joining a crew of experienced lawyers, supporting the legal needs of a legal team in growing and truly international IT company.
Areas of focus:
Once aboard, you’ll be focusing on the following:
- Day-to-day administrative support
- Contract and document management
- Communication with customers – customer/supplier onboarding
- Ad hoc legal research
- Management of the digital document management system
- Occasional errands (to the court or other authorities)
- Drafting and review of basic legal documents
- Various tasks in support of legal team operations
Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Requirements:
Our ideal new crew member should be able to demonstrate:
- Organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience supporting a legal team
- Ability to work in a multi-office/multi-cultural environment
- Reliability, self-reliance, consistency
- Interpersonal, and communication skills
- Transparency, openness, and integrity with your crew and the business
- Fluent knowledge of Czech and English language
Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Our new crew member will also have:
· Quick reflexes and willingness to work with novel concepts
· An awareness of risk management techniques
· The ability to captain projects and lead on various initiatives
· A flair for creative and lateral problem solving
· A willingness to learn and teach
· Sharp wit and even sharper critical thinking and analytical ability
Legal Assistant/Paralegal. What you’ll get:
Your fair share of the booty (and benefits)!
Our ship has won awards for being a great place to work – there’s in-office gym, work-leisure zones, non-stop snacks, free massages, private parking, and many other pearls. Importantly, flexible hours are genuinely respected, and there is the possibility of remote work.
More importantly, you’ll be working in a collaborative, supportive, and fun environment, where you’ll have serious responsibility and autonomy, but won’t need to walk the plank.
When can you start? The ship is about to sail on this opportunity, so don’t dilly-dally. The sooner you can join the better.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.