Anaplan is a financial, sales and operational cloud-based planning system. One model can contain billions of cells of data that can be updated in real-time by thousands of users.
Level 3 Application Support Analyst – London, GB
As a Level 3 Support Analyst, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the product from end-to-end, work with large volumes of data using tools like Splunk and work closely with multiple teams including Engineering, Product, Operations, Customer Success and Customer Support to ensure that the customer issue is resolved quickly and thoroughly.
Level 3 can feel slightly chaotic as priorities change on a daily and sometimes hourly basis, meaning that your focus may need to be frequently shifted between investigations.
Level 3 Application Support Analyst . What You Will Be Doing
- Investigating complex issues raised via support tickets
- Prioritising tickets within your own queue
- Working with the Engineering, Operations and Product teams to resolve issues where necessary
- Level 3 Application Support Analyst . Raising bugs where appropriate
- Communicating progress of issues/fixes back to the Support Agents
- Guiding Support Agents, Customer Success or the customer through complex workarounds
- Level 3 Application Support Analyst .Documenting investigations of new issues
- Conducting release reviews and onboarding new features to the support teams
- On-Call rota participation – Level 3 Support provide emergency call out for urgent customer issues 24/7. The on-call rota is shared between several team members so you can expect to be on call approx. 1 week in 15 and 1 weekend in 15
More About You
- Recent graduate or early in career analyst working with data analytics tools / Excel
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics or Electronic Engineering. (Similar degree using large and complex data sets).
- Quick learner with a desire to understand complex systems and software behaviour.
- Genuine enthusiasm for problem solving and persistence when necessary.
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills needed with a methodical approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure within a moderately chaotic environment.
- Ability to switch focus quickly as priorities change.
- Working with support teams and customers to gather the right information to resolve issues and communicate back resolutions and workarounds.
- Good communication skills with ability to present technical information in a clear and understandable way.
Level 3 Application Support Analyst
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1100+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
- Information Technology & Services
Level 3 Application Support Analyst
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.