Lighting Artist – Dublin, IE. He/she interprets the artwork and creates a 3D representation that reflects the original intent of the art director and director while respecting the visual and technical requirements of the sequence given by the Lead Sequence Lighter.
LIGHTING ARTIST Job Description
The Lighting Artist works under the supervision of the Lead Sequence Lighter. He/she is responsible for lighting shots for the full CGI feature film.
He/she interprets the artwork and creates a 3D representation that reflects the original intent of the art director and director while respecting the visual and technical requirements of the sequence given by the Lead Sequence Lighter.
Lighting Artist – Dublin, IE
- Light and Render CG Shots
- Comp shots
- Ensure that assigned shots fit continuity of the sequence
- Collaborate with departments concerned by lighting work when required
- Execute the corrections requested by the Lead Sequence Lighter, Lighting Supervisor and the Director
- Maintain timing and production quotas given by the Lighting supervisor and the production coordinator
- Execute the corrections requested
- Collaborate with the sequence lead in organizing and preparing his/her presentation for approval on dailies
- Mentoring and guiding Junior lighters when required
- Maintain a good team dynamic
- College diploma or equivalent in 3D computer graphics experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Lighting Artist, in a film production environment or visual effects
- Experience with PBR renderer
- Good knowledge of MAYA
- Good Knowledge of NUKE
- Experience with Katana is a plus
- Knowledge of an asset manager as SHOTGUN is a plus
- Be comfortable with a LINUX / UNIX environment is a plus
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.