Linux System Administrator: Berlin, DE – up to € 75K. Our client is a giant in the ecommerce sector, with over 2000 employees and 7 million customers. They are therefore undoubtedly a market leader in this field, and have now expanded out of
Linux System Administrator – Berlin – up to 75.000 €
Their online multi-shop concept focuses on in-house solutions and development across all areas, including IT, purchasing, customer care and more.
They are now looking for experienced Linux System Administrators to work on operating their web services and other high-performance applications across their networks and security architectures.
Linux System Administrator. Your skills:
- Several years of experience in System Administration
- Planning, construction and administration of Linux server systems (RedHat, CentOS)
- Experience in building / consolidating backup systems (e.g. Veeam, EMC NetWorker)
- Monitoring (CheckMK, Nagios)
- Scripting experience with Shell or Bash
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ideally experience in IT project management
Linux System Administrator. What’s on offer:
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A motivated team that welcomes innovation
- A lot of personal responsibility and autonomy
- Individual development opportunities, space for new ideas and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours for independent work
- Family-friendly atmosphere, where you can bring your children to work (and pets!)
Are you looking for a job? We are creating a #Telegram group where you can find job opportunities in different countries. Follow on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/abroadjbs
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.