Linux System Administrator / Operations Specialist – Berlin, Germany. About this job
Linux System Administrator / Operations Specialist. Job description
Solactive AG is a FinTech company operating globally and growing at a fast pace. Since 2007, we develop tailor-made and multi-asset class index solutions for ETFs and other index-linked investment products for the leading global investment banks and asset managers as our clients.
Our software development and core technology team, responsible for the infrastructure, development, operation and maintenance of our index calculation and publication engine, is based in Berlin (Europe’s most exciting capital) and is now hiring!
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Linux System Administrator / Operations Specialist. Job Overview
Do you feel at home in a Linux environment and could you already gain practical experience as a Linux System Administrator or in a similar role? Plus, are you now ready for a new challenge in a stimulating environment in one of the most promising areas of the financial markets? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Supporting our network infrastructure operations
- Administration of security and network components
- Ensuring operations processes and protect them against internal and external IT security threats
- Participating in the further development and strategic alignment of our network operations
- Advising the department and coordinating the network and systems unit (architect function)
Apply for:7 Amazing Ways To Make Money On Youtube – JobzeyYour Profile
- Academic degree in IT or apprenticeship in a comparable field; or lateral entrants with relevant experience
- Excellent Linux skills, preferably with Debian and / or Redhat based systems
- Safe handling of versioning systems such as SVN or Git
- Good knowledge in the administration of high-availability production systems such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL and FTP
- Good administration skills in Apache, Nginx and MySQL, FTP
- Good knowledge in monitoring and performance analysis of Linux systems
- Experience with virtualization techniques (e.g. XEN) and scripting (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python, PHP)
- Practical experience in using tools like awk, strace, lsof, grep and top
- Strategic approach and a high level of customer and solution orientation
- Team player, communication skills, initiative, flexibility and commitment
- Excellent English skills
Linux System Administrator / Operations Specialist. Our Offer
- A challenging and exciting field in a very successful and strongly growing FinTech
- Active teamwork and a steep learning curve right from the start
- Working with modern, exciting technologies in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- 30 days annual leave, a permanent contract and an attractive salary package
- Free choice of technical equipment (Apple MacBook / Thinkpads) and operating system (Linux, Windows, Mac OS)
- Centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain with an amazing view
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.solactive.com.