Loan Analyst Jobs – Dublin, Ireland. In this role you will be responsible for Loan operations duties for the institutions various offices globally and use your experience gained to become a subject matter expert.
Madison Pearl has been mandated to source for a leading international financial institution that is now seeking to hire a Loans Analyst to join their team in Dublin city centre. In this role you will be responsible for Loan operations duties for the institutions various offices globally and use your experience gained to become a subject matter expert.
Loan Analyst Jobs – Dublin, Ireland
- Process drawdown/repayments for clients.
- Perform trade amendments as per requirement.
- Process income receipts.
- Perform account nostro reconciliation and clear outstanding breaks.
- Act as point of contact for loan processing queries.
Loan Analyst Jobs. Key requirements:
- 2 – 3 previous Loan administration experience.
- Third level Business/Accounting qualification.
- Fundamental accounting knowledge.
- IT literate with a proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
The salary range on offer is circa €35k – €40K however negotiable depending on relative work experience and also comes with a benefits package.
Non E.U. nationals must be eligible to work in Ireland holding a Stamp 4 Visa.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Apply for: Loreal Job Vacancy And Recruitment 2020
- Financial Services
Loan Analyst Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.