Machine Learning In Ai -Business Development Manager: Stockholm. You will be a part of a team tasked with scaling the business of SKF’s Rotating Equipment Performance (REP) offering
It is time to rethink reliability. To meet our customers’ expectations, SKF promise to the market is reliable rotation of machinery. Providing reliable rotation requires handling of large streams of data and drawing actionable conclusions from it – a task that can’t be done by humans and is difficult to scale. Therefore, machine learning or AI, artificial intelligence, technology is a must. In 2019 SKF acquired Presenso, an AI based predictive maintenance solution company.
SKF is now looking for a results-oriented
Machine Learning In Ai -Business Development Manager: Stockholm.
to join our growing team. An experienced sales and business development person with ability to manage all aspects of the sales cycle independently as well as in close collaboration with SKF key account managers.
You will be a part of a team tasked with scaling the business of SKF’s Rotating Equipment Performance (REP) offering, by introducing to the market new AI Machine Learning solutions based on SKF recent acquisition of Presenso.
SKF Presenso provides an AI-driven Industrial solution that uses advanced Artificial Intelligence to provide real-time machine failure predictions based on monitoring machine sensors data. Bottom line – you will be responsible for working with existing SKF accounts and expand within them in addition to building a new sales pipeline and closing contracts with some of the largest industrial players in your region.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Machine Learning In Ai
Your Day-to-day Work And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute winning sales and business development strategies in your region
- Prepare proposals/quotes and present SKF AI Offering.
- Build and maintain strong ties with all levels of an organization
- Provide weekly status updates to management
This role includes extensive travelling (up to 30 % of the time).
Machine Learning In Ai. We expect you to have
- BA/Bsc degree or equivalent work experience. MBA would be advantageous.
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling SaaS solutions to large enterprises
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling SaaS solutions into industrial sector related accounts
- Proven track record of managing large volumes of sales and deal sizes
- Sales Experience focused on Predictive Analytics / Data Science / AI would be advantageous.
English is a prerequisite, other “world” languages would be advantageous.
Machine Learning In Ai. You will enjoy working here if you
- Have outstanding deal closing abilities
- Are an excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to work in a challenging environment
- Have the necessary skills to negotiate with peers and costumers
- Are highly motivated, self-driven and able to work independently and within a team
- Have good relationship building and consultative skills
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
We’re looking for 2 Business Development Managers, covering 2 regions of Europe:
- Nordics & Russia
- Central Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland etc.).
Your location: We would prefer it if you are located somewhere close to one of our many SKF sites around Europe, but this is not a requirement. Preferred location would be
- Nordics & Russia (Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsinki or Moscow regions)
- Central Europe (Munich, Frankfurt, Schweinfurt regions)
The industrial world is changing. And as new challenges emerge, plant managers, engineering managers, maintenance and service engineers are all looking for ways to maximise machine performance, while lowering operational and maintenance costs. SKF offers solutions to drive business success by focusing on Rotating Equipment Performance (REP). Digitalization and technology developments are fast becoming key industrial strategic drivers. The Internet of Things (IoT) is connecting machines, while Big Data is offering new insights into machine performance and opportunities to drive efficiencies. SKF is leading the way with digitally enabled solutions built on years of machine and application knowledge.
More information can also be found via www.skf.com and www.presenso.com
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Anna Barkin Johansson, a Recruitment Specialist at SKF Group Recruitment Centre, +46 31 337 10 67 or email@example.com (please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter (in English). Please note that we will screen candidates continuously during the application period.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Predictive Analytics
- Business Development
- Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Big Data
- Relationship Building
- Deal Closure
Level of education
- Bachelor’s Degree
Contact the job poster
SKF AI Offering Manager at SKF Group
- Computer Software
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.