Manager, Digital Engagement Learning: Basel, Switzerland Contract
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Manager, Digital Learning Engagement for a 10 months contract.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Job Title: Manager, Digital Engagement Learning
Purpose: The purpose of the role is to contribute to the creation and development of an enterprise-level digital engagement learning offering in order to build the capabilities necessary for the organization to lead in digital engagement.
* Create and develop learning solutions that equip the organization with the skills and knowledge needed to drive business results
* Manage internal and/or third-party service providers to produce learning solutions, as needed
* Promote an integrated and collaborative approach in developing learning solutions that transfer knowledge across functions and geographies
* Bring creativity and inspiration to learning solutions in order to enhance the learning process, including knowledge retention and transfer
Key Performance Indicators
– Feedback from the team and other internal stakeholders
– Results and KPI’s from trainings
– University or Functional Degree in relevant area
– Up-to-date with the latest L&D trainings and digital & social web trends, techniques, and technologies
– Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
– German or French is a plus
Experience: Manager, Digital Engagement Learning
– Strong background in copy editing and creative content creation.
– Minimum of 4-8 years working experience in a Learning or Training Development Function is a strong plus
– Experience with planning training rollouts, including, but not limited to, scoping of projects, communication plans and risk management
– Experience in training needs analysis and evaluation.
– Customer focus with communication skills to work across all levels of the company.
– Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
– Takes self-directed actions within defined goals; makes independent decisions which have a significant impact in the core area of responsibility.
– Experience in Change Management is a strong plus
– Experience in Communications, Editorial copy writing, Marketing, Digital and/or Social Media is a strong plus
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.