Manager – Domestic Credit Risk – Kuwait . Our client, a leading financial institution in Kuwait is looking for a Manager – Domestic Credit Risk
Manager – Domestic Credit Risk – Kuwait
- Assist on reviewing the credit packages done by Credit Risk Officers / Senior Officers and discuss the package in terms of accuracy and completeness of all aspects with the reviewers.
- Responsible for minimizing the risk to bank by performing analysis and review of credit application for banks’ diversified portfolio of corporate customers.
- Support the team in reviewing the local loan portfolio risk rating models on a periodical period.
- Assess credit proposals and make appropriate and sound recommendations to obtain appropriate approvals.
- Monitor existing credit facilities through the preparation of periodic progress reports to ensure they remain appropriate for regular and adequate utilization and settlement.
- Make appropriate recommendations to Credit Committee based on detailed modelling and research.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in credit risk environment in a bank and/or financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in finance/accounting/business administration.
- A postgraduate degree/MBA would also be preferable.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
- Financial Services
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.