Manager vs Global Operations – Singapore. Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over 350,000 users worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a trusted leader of our world-class Operations team, which functions as a global control center, responsible for the punctual and secure delivery of our chairs to customers across 50 countries. Undergoing multi-disciplinary training and experiencing our ground operations on-the-job, you will be positioned to be principally responsible for the performance of the Operations team. Your key objectives will include making informed and data-driven decisions, optimizing operational processes, and strategizing operations to meet key business objectives.
Our Operations team is essential for enhancing our customers’ experience and supporting key partnerships programs with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
Your key responsibilities (but not limited to):
Join Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
Manager vs Global Operations – Singapore. Operational:
- Be principally responsible for the performance of our Operations team and relevant vendors across the entire operations cycle; including logistics, warehousing, fraud management, inventory management, order fulfilment, etc.
- Spearhead and oversee the flow of operations within the organisation, including cross-departmental projects/ initiatives
- Establish and develop strong partnerships with key international vendors (logistics, warehousing, etc.), this involves:
- Assessment and selection of vendors for existing/ new markets
- Deliberation and negotiation of terms, SLAs, etc.
- Troubleshooting complex issues and optimizing operational performance
- Conducting investigations and managing disputes
- Helm Secretlab’s global operational strategy, leading the Operations team in developing and fortifying scalable solutions
- Work with the Head of Operations to make critical decisions, drawing data-driven insights from the Operations team’s reports/ findings
- Be a key driver of projects to elevate the Secretlab Customer Experience (e.g. shorter delivery time, quicker resolutions on inbound queries, etc.)
- Work with key business leaders in developing and executing operational plans to meet business objectives (new market entry, cost optimization exercises, product launches, etc.)
- Be the decisive point of escalation for critical customer issues pertaining to the Operations team
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Manager vs Global Operations – Singapore. Managerial:
- Partner the Head of Operations to define clear objectives for the Operations team, leading team members to achieve and exceed goals.
- Provide inspired leadership for the Operations team’s performance, managing crucial aspects such as scheduling, coaching, counselling and formal/informal discipline
- Build a high performing Operations team through planning the department’s structure and recruitment strategies such as selecting and training the right candidates
- Be an exceptional communicator on team expectations such as planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing role contributions to establish a world class Operations Team
- Promote and preserve a healthy work culture which encourages performance and collaboration – this includes performance evaluations, performance reviews, and recommending rewards/incentives.
Manager vs Global Operations – Singapore. Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in e-commerce Operations or a relevant position
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership/ managerial role overseeing a small to medium sized team
- Experience collaborating with IT/ Tech teams to drive improvement of systems (OMS, WMS, etc.)
- This role requires someone who is technically inclined, a fast learner and a good problem solver who is able to think out of the box for solutions, and consistently looks to improve/establish new operational processes.
- Intrapreneurial thinking – take pride in your work, be driven, initiative, result-orientated and versatile to adapt/respond to different types of characters and situations.
- Decisive, action-oriented, results-focused and able to work independently/ in a team setting to handle diverse situations with tight deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English with excellent email writing and etiquettes.
- Able to communicate effectively on both technical and non-technical topics to customers and team members.
- Open-minded approach, being ready to challenge assumptions in order to improve existing processes
Manager vs Global Operations – Singapore. Bonuses:
- Foundation in traditional warehousing/ logistics operations
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Good command of spoken Mandarin is a plus (for liaising with Mandarin speaking operational/ logistics partners)
- Availability to work outside of regular hours in accordance with business needs
- Consumer Goods
- Supply Chain
- General Business
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.