Market Access Research Analyst / Consultant / (Medical Writing) – Remote – United Kingdom. RJW & partners was formed in 2008.
The company specialises in pricing and market access support and works for clients in the pharmaceutical sector, large and small and operates at a global level with projects delivered in virtual all major markets.
The company was acquired in 2017 by The Mission Group, an AIM listed agency group that is focused primarily on brand communications and advertising. The Mission Group includes 15 agencies employing 1,150 staff across Europe, US and Asia.
Along with the medical education and communications companies Solaris Health and Vivacity, RJW & partners forms the health care specialist part of the Group.
Market Access Research Analyst/Consultant -(Medical Writing) – Remote – United Kingdom
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Market Access Research Analyst/Consultant, with medical writing experience, to join the RJW team in this remote based role.
Market Access Research Analyst/ Consultant (Medical Writing) . Key responsibilities include:
· Development of value communication materials, including value messages and value stories, global value dossiers, global value packs, objection handlers; fully referenced
· Conducting secondary research in support of developing communication materials
· Conducting literature reviews, including searching for literature in medical databases (e.g. PubMed)
· Supporting the project team in primary research activities
· Uploading and managing material for client compliance review on platforms like VEEVA Promomats or ZINC, e.g. advisory board materials, 1:1 discussion materials
· Attending client meetings, advisory boards, and workshops
· For project meetings: take notes, write up minutes for circulation, issuing agendas, preparing slides for discussion, follow up actions e.g. outstanding material
· Supporting activities in business development including the development of project proposals and thought-pieces on current P&MA topics for publication on company’s webpage and LinkedIn site
· Responsible for being an “expert” for the P&MA environment in a particular country, and conducting on-boarding sessions with new starters on this topic
· Developing in-house guides and training material, where appropriate
Market Access Research Analyst/Consultant (Medical Writing) . Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
· Previous Market Access experience
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and knowledge of referencing software (e.g. Endnote)
· Understanding of health economics and outcomes research, e.g. cost-effectiveness analysis, budget impact models
· Understanding of market access and reimbursement process within Europe and ideally countries outside Europe including e.g. US and Canada
Market Access Research Analyst/Consultant (Medical Writing) . Desirable attributes are:
· Ability to become familiar quickly with new topics, therapeutic areas etc
· Collaborative nature
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to manage time and deadlines, strong organisation skills
· Analytical thinking
· Strong written and communication skills
Market Access Research Analyst/Consultant (Medical Writing). Seniority Level
Market Access Research Analyst / Consultant / (Medical Writing) – Remote – United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.