Market Planner (Supply and Demand Planning) – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. To match demand and supply needs of operational brands with leading S&OP and Demand, Supply
To match demand and supply needs of operational brands with leading S&OP and Demand, Supply, and Order Management operations to ensure maximum availability with optimal stock level through cost-benefit analysis.
Market Planner (Supply and Demand Planning) – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Market Planner. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Preferably Supply Chain, Engineering etc.)
- Accredited Certification in the fields of Demand/Supply Chain, desirable
Market Planner. Required Operational Experience:
- At least 2 years’ of experience in Demand and Supply Planning
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Forecasting concepts
- Experience in FMCG Industry is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Market Planner. Key Accountabilities:
- Reviewing stock position on a daily basis to identify risk of Out of Stock (OOS) and review arrivals of Operational Brands, in which do not implement Demand Review Meetings (DRM) with Transmed.
- Collecting and analyzing internal-external information affecting sales/forecast, generating statistical forecast based on historical demand and other available data sources.
- Collaboratively aggregating Statistical Forecast and Promo plan, developed by Brand Manager/s, before implementing S&OP meetings.
- Leading S&OP meetings in collaboration with other functions, like Marketing, Sales, and Finance for developing a final agreed demand and supply plan, with defining reason codes of OOS, Sales Miss, Expiry Exposure, and On Time Order Placement.
- Ensuring Demand & Supply Plan has been locked per brand based on Lead Time and pre-defined DOS, with On Time Order Placement for maximum availability and optimal stock level, while reviewing smooth clearing operations.
- DSP – Scorecard twice in a month
- Division – Demand Planning Toolkit once in a month
- Division – Supply Planning Toolkit once in a month
- Pareto Analysis Toolkit once in a month
- Availability/OOS Perf. Toolkit with Root-Causes twice in a month
with reviewing related KPIs of Brands, and sharing the outcome with Marketing, and Sales team.
- Sharing Monthly Sales and Stock Report, Expiry Exposure and Non Performing Inventory (NPI) with Sales / Suppliers on a monthly basis, with ensuring constructive relationships with suppliers
- Acting as a role model by living the Transmed Purpose on daily basis
Market Planner. Seniority Level
- Consumer Goods
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.