Marketing Coordinator Jobs – Sydney, Australia . My Client an established award-winning Financial Services company are looking to increase their marketing team with a Marketing Coordinator
“This is an initial 6 month contract”
Take the next step in your career with a position that will expose you to a wide variety of marketing campaigns and related projects with a focus on reporting, content development, PR and Social Media
Marketing Coordinator Jobs – Sydney, Australia
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team. This role will suit an experienced all-rounder who enjoys all aspects of marketing with an initial focus on reporting and then using those results to change or ammend marketing campaigns.
- Review all marketing activities for last 6 months and produce reports for senior management on activities
- Use those reports to analysis what campaigns are a success and increase content
- Work with the marketing team to develop and deliver messaging and external marketing materials
- Work on digital marketing campaigns, google ads, seo campaigns etc
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns across social platforms that target different audiences with relevant content
- Develop and manage the production of email campaigns
- Write and develop content to support multi-channel campaigns
Marketing Coordinator Jobs. The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualification, ideally in marketing
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience,
- Must have previous experience reporting on marketing activities, using excel to pull all data together and developing a report
- Previous exposure to a wide range of marketing from content to comms to digital to campaign management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
Package of up to $75K base including super, Start ASAP
if you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or to email@example.com
Marketing Coordinator Jobs. Seniority Level
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.