Marketing Event Assistant Intern – London, United Kingdom. Are you looking for an opportunity that’s both challenging and rewarding?
Do you want to work for a company that will allow you to gain real-world marketing experience?
*If you answered yes to each of these questions, then read on*
Marketing Event Assistant Intern – London, United Kingdom
The Marketing Events Assistant Role:
In this Entry Level position, you will be responsible for providing general marketing and sales support to various departments within the firm, including customer service and face-to-face sales. You will need to have a flexible and adaptable approach, as you will be expected to provide support to other customers and clients.
Why work with us as a Marketing Events Assistant?
· This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking to take a step into the Marketing field and gain a full insight into how a business operates from a marketing perspective.
· Travel Opportunities to cities around the UK in addition to the US
· Training provided by industry leaders at planned workshops
· Local and national industry seminars to network and rub shoulders with the best!
Marketing Events Assistant Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience working within sales/retail or marketing
· Positive attitude, with a real willingness to learn and help others
· Professional manner and willingness to grow professionally
We have already started the interview process. Please send us your CV as soon as possible for
Marketing Event Assistant Intern
Please submit your CV or LinkedIn profile to our Talent Acquisition team today!
COVID-19 Note: Interviews for qualifying candidates will be conducted via phone and video interview.
- Marketing & Advertising
- General Business
- Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.