Marketing Intern – Stockholm, Sweden. You are a fast learner with a hands-on mentality and you enjoy teamwork as well as working independently. You will be working at our Headquarters in Stockholm City.
Braive are on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere to attain and maintain high mental wellbeing.
Using modern technology Braive is improving access to mental healthcare services and helping people all over the world who suffer from mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, and work-related stress.
Marketing Intern – Stockholm, Sweden
Our solutions are evidence-based, effective, scalable and user-friendly. By joining us, you help us drive forwards on this meaningful mission.
Marketing Intern. Who you are
To be successful in this role you are a motivated and talented student with a great interest in digital marketing and a passion to create content.
You are a fast learner with a hands-on mentality and you enjoy teamwork as well as working independently. You will be working at our Headquarters in Stockholm City.
Marketing Intern. What you will do
- Organize and coordinate marketing tasks
- Create and manage creative assets (templates, images, presentations, copys, ads etc)
- Be a true team player and help out when needed
- Know how to manage Photoshop or InDesign
- Plan and coordinate campaigns for social media
- Manage written assets, such as translations, ad copys, website texts, etc
- Follow up and analyse the stats for best practice
- Be a true super star to our customers online
- Be creative!
What we offer
- A creative environment
- Flexible working hours
- The best colleagues you could ask for
- Social gatherings
- Central office
- Pet friendly
- A chance for employment
- Mental health support
- Mental Health Care
- Customer Service
How you match
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.