Amazon Marketing Manager. We are looking for a “Amazon Marketing Manager” for our client who is one of the global players in international market operates food and beverages sector
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions.
Amazon Marketing Manager Jobs
With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a “Amazon Marketing Manager” for our client who is one of the global players in international market operates food and beverages sector
Location :Izmir, Anakara or Istanbul
Amazon Marketing Manager Jobs. You:
- Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
- Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Embrace Chang
- Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
- Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
- Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
Amazon Marketing Manager Jobs. We:
- Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
- Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
- Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
- Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
Amazon Marketing Manager Jobs. Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of Digital Marketing experience, including Amazon and/or other ecommerce experience
- Strong analytical skills
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in developing detailed project plans that earned results
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a leadership position of managing multiple individuals
- Proven project management tract record for delivering results and accuracy while managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferable advertising, marketing or other business fields
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Amazon Marketing Manager Jobs. Responsibilities:
- Oversee the growth and management of all aspects of the ecommerce-based projects and assignments, including planning, content strategy and optimization, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work while evaluating results
- Champion velocity and social proof campaigns to improve efficiency of all strategies while also capitalizing on channel specific events and collaborations while bringing new innovative ideas to management
- Develop project schedules and communication plans for promotional strategies across multiple departments
- Provide daily and weekly communication and reporting on promotion results and updates to senior management and stakeholders
- Monitor competitive landscape, acknowledging key differentiators and opportunities for growth
- Maintain coordination and build communication between internal departments for optimal execution of all promotions
“Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization’s authorization 442 licence number 10.12.2019.”
- Consumer Goods
- Food Production
- Food & Beverages
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.